- Mailing List: If this is your first visit to the McAninch Arts Center, please stop by our Box Office to add your name to our mailing list or register your email at www.AtTheMAC.org.
- Cameras and recording devices are not allowed in the theater and are prohibited by our contracts with the artists.
- Smoking is not permitted in the theater or on campus.
- For your comfort and security, all backpacks and large bags must be checked.
- Electronic pagers and patrons’ seat locations should be given to the House Manager, who will notify you in the event of a call. Patrons wearing wristwatch alarms or carrying cellular phones are respectfully requested to turn them off while in the theater.
- Emergency phone number at College of DuPage Police Department for after-hour calls is (630) 942-2000.
- Latecomers seated at discretion of the House Manager.
- Groups of 10 or more may contact Kat Kazmierski at (630) 942-3026 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for group discounts.
- If you notice a spill in the theater, please notify an usher.
- McAninch Arts Center volunteers are people
who assist the house staff in areas of ticket taking, ushering and general management during performances. To get involved, call (630) 942-3705.
- For Americans With Disabilities Act
accommodations, call (630) 942-2141 (voice)
or (630) 858-9692 (TDD).
- Infrared Assistive Listening Devices: For audience members who desire audio amplification of performances, headsets with individual volume controls are now available. You may check out the headsets at the Ticket Office with a credit card or driver’s license. Underwritten by a generous gift from The Knowles Foundation.