The Arts of Southern Kentucky Volunteer Program is a volunteer program that supports ASK’s Mission, Vision, and Values. Volunteers have a passion for the arts and an enthusiasm for providing exemplary customer service in a variety of roles. Our volunteer program is designed to offer volunteers a wide range of opportunities and to encourage all volunteers to fulfill their personal goals and interests. Volunteer opportunities are available in the following interests: Administration, Events, Hospitality, Fundraising, Marketing, Education, and Gallery Attendant. We respect and welcome the unique qualities our volunteers bring to Arts of Southern Kentucky.
Volunteer Qualifications (include but are not limited to)
- Must serve a minimum of 40 hours in a year
- Must have internet access and a valid e-mail address
- Must be able to perform all required duties, including standing and climbing/descending stairs
- Must be friendly and professional, enjoy working with all members of the public, and have the ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Must have excellent oral communication and problem-solving skills
Are you interested in volunteering with Arts of Southern Kentucky?
Volunteer Coordinator and Operations Assistant