WHAT IS AN AMBASSADOR?
The SKyPAC Ambassadors is a volunteer program that supports SKyPAC’s Mission, Vision, and Values. Ambassadors have a passion for the arts and an enthusiasm for providing exemplary customer service. Ambassadors greet and direct patrons, take tickets, distribute programs, assist with patron seating, and monitor the House during performances in the Rita & Jim Scott Concert Hall and The Carol Wedge Studio Theatre. Ambassadors contribute a personal service to their community, their region, and the arts. The hallmark of SKyPAC Ambassadors is their dedication to ensuring that every patron has a positive and memorable entertainment experience.
Ambassador Qualifications (include but are not limited to):
- Must be 18 years of age or older (non-high school)
- Must serve a minimum of 40 hours in a year
- Must pass a Warren County mandated background check
- Must have internet access and a valid e-mail address
- Must be able to perform all required duties, including standing and climbing/descending stairs
- Must be friendly and professional, enjoy working with all members of the public, and have the ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Must have excellent oral communication and problem solving skills